Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost - The end











I don't want to overanalyse the end of Lost,post my theories and comment on what I've seen.I've done it so many times before.I just wanted to mention the end of this show,and what an epic journey it has been for six years.The finale was aired yesterday,and I feel so incredibly lucky to have been a part of this fictional world.I grew up with this show,it kept me wondering for weeks and years,I loved the story,sympathised with the characters, adored the actors,and last but not least,I fell in love with the series as a hole.

And now it's over.The end of an era.But it's ok.All good things come to an end.And this..this will stay in history and in our hearts,for many years to come.

It doesn't matter who we were.It only matters who we are. ~ Juliet
Live together,die alone. ~Jack
See you in another life brother. ~ Desmond
Welcome to the wonderful world of not knowing what the hell is going on. ~Kate
Don't tell me what I can't do. ~Locke
I've got your back. ~Sawyer
You can't let other people tell you what you are. You have to decide for yourself. ~Hurley
Nobody dies alone.Remember,let go and move on. ~Christian Sheppard


See you in another life,Losties.

1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful show!!!

    Ok, there are some unanswered question but this is lost. I think the writers want us to give our answers to these questions. We need to use our imagination...

    My favorite show so far!

    ReplyDelete